KLEVA RANGE™ FAQ
1. Where are the products from the KLEVA RANGE™ designed?
The majority of the products from the KLEVA RANGE™ are Australian designed.
2. How long will it take to receive my KLEVA RANGE™ purchase?
All Kleva purchases will be posted to you using Australia Post. On checkout you will have the option of Standard (7 business days) or Express (3 business days) postage.
3. Will my credit card details be safe when purchasing KLEVA RANGE™ products online?
We offer two methods of payment online Eway or Paypal. Once you have processed your order, credit card details will automatically be destroyed.
4. What will appear on my credit card statement?
Take Two Marketing & Events will appear on your credit card statement.
5. Do my KLEVA RANGE™ products have a warranty or a money back guarantee?
All KLEVA RANGE™ products come with a 30-day money back guarantee and a 12-month warranty.
6. What is the process if I have received a faulty or damaged KLEVA RANGE™ product?
If you receive a faulty or damaged KLEVA RANGE™ product please call our office on (02) 9665 7226 to speak to one of our representatives to resolve this issue.
KLEVA SHARP™/KLEVA SHARP PRO™ FAQ
1. What can the KLEVA SHARP™/KLEVA SHARP PRO™ sharpen?
KLEVA SHARP™/KLEVA SHARP PRO™ will sharpen your everyday kitchen knives, professional knife set, serrated blades and fishing blades.
2. Does the KLEVA SHARP™/KLEVA SHARP PRO™ sharpen scissors?
We do not recommend you use the KLEVA SHARP™/KLEVA SHARP PRO™ on scissors.
3. Does the KLEVA SHARP™/KLEVA SHARP PRO™ sharpen serrated edge knives?
The KLEVA SHARP™/KLEVA SHARP PRO™ will sharpen all types of serrated blades except for fine toothed serrated knives.
4. Can I use the KLEVA SHARP™/KLEVA SHARP PRO™ on my professional knife set?
The KLEVA SHARP™/KLEVA SHARP PRO™ will sharpen your professional knife set.
5. Does the KLEVA SHARP™/KLEVA SHARP PRO™ suction cap stick to all surfaces?
The KLEVA SHARP™/KLEVA SHARP PRO™ suction cap will stick to all smooth surfaces. Stick it to your kitchen bench, cupboards, fridge or microwaves for easy access.
1. Can the KLEVA EDGE™ open all shapes of cans?
The KLEVA EDGE™ can open all shapes of standard shaped, square or larger cans.
2. Can the KLEVA EDGE™ open cans that have been dented?
The KLEVA EDGE™ easily opens your cans that have been dented.
3. Can people who are left or right handed use the KLEVA EDGE™?
The KLEVA EDGE™ is easy to use for people who are left or right handed.
1. How many and what type of batteries does the KLEVA SEAL™ use?
The KLEVA SEAL™ uses 2 x AA Alkaline batteries.
2. Does the KLEVA SEAL™ work on all types of plastic bags?
The KLEVA SEAL™ is able to seal all types of plastic bags thin or thick. The thicker the plastic bag the slower the sealing motion needs to be to ensure the perfect seal.
As this is a brand new product and is very exciting we would love to hear your questions and feedback.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Will my batter leak out of the Bake Snake™?
For 95% of cake mixes there will be no leakages, a very runny batter may result in minimal leakage if aluminium foil has not been used correctly.
How easy is it to mould a shape?
Extremely easy. Simply connect two bake snakes together by laying them on a flat surface and connecting the two ends together.
What side of the Bake Snake do I use?
Make sure that the smooth side is on the inside, and the side with the pillars is on the outside.
How do I get sharp corners?
All you have to do is interlock two Back Snakes at a 90 angle.
Do I have to grease the Bake Snake?
No, that’s not necessary since the Bake Snake is made out of silicon.
How many Bake Snakes can I use?
As many as you want. Just remember the more you make, the large the cake!
How do I remove the Bake Snake?
Caution Bake Snakes are hot and retain heat! Always use appropriate equipment to remove any hot items from the oven. Place the tray on a safe, heat resistant surface, and let the cake cool down.
Once the cake has cooled, safely remove he bake snake form the cake. Start at one corner and unclip one section. Then proceed to pull the Bake Snake away from the cakes edge.
How many shapes can I make?
You can make over 50 shapes, letters & numbers!
How much do I have to reduce my cooking time by?
You will need to reduce cooking time by 10% as the Bake Snake is made of silicon which means it will cook faster. (If baking time is 40 min, reduce the cooking process by 4 min = 36min total)
What else can I use my Bake Snake for?
If you can bake it, you can shape it!